Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Good morning @Jenkins, 3rd coffee... going to make it now, wind is still howling and ferry's have been canceled again, glad I went to Tesco yesterday, today they will be fighting in the isles for the last loaf of bread!!

IaninSheffield

Veteran
What is it about dogs and cats, why do dogs want to tear cats apart and more specifically why does my English pointer hate them so much that he stands at the bottom of a tree frantically barking at a cat up said tree, knowing full well that l don't appreciate being woken up at silly o'clock this morning and that l will be giving him a severe boll+++ing when l catch him ? :sad:
Surely you've seen:

View: https://youtu.be/BN1f3AfoKX4?t=62

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm just about to have two boiled eggs that have a best before 21st of April date.:unsure:

Meaning i've boiled them just now,not i boiled them a month ago.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
They are so annoying and dangerous, no control over the dog at all, I hope your mate wasn't to badly hurt
Fractured skull, collar bone and several fingers. He woke up in hospital not remembering what happened. A friend he was riding with was a short distance behind him. Paramedics arrived and they were going to get the air ambulance but he was driven to hospital.
I hate those leads!!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Blimey, bidding on the kids Ridgeback has ramped up. Over £70 with 5 hours left. Offered it to someone for £30. More fool them.
Put a Fred Perry clothing item on fleabay and watch them bid like crazy! I saw some FP shorts the other day going for a starting price of £7.50. I bid £12,which i thought was a fair price for a near as new,but still second hand item.They eventually sold for 40 quid!!:wacko:

Top Bottom