Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The answer to yesterdays quiz was No. 6 Magnum.

In other news! The lady next door but one, known in the village as Auntie is 106 today. Happy Birthday

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The answer to yesterdays quiz was No. 6 Magnum.

In other news! The lady next door but one, known in the village as Auntie is 106 today. Happy Birthday
Well done, that lady next door! I'm sure we'll all join you in wishing her a happy birthday.

Meanwhile, I've just removed a pair of socks from the couch. By my calculations, they've been lying there since 14:25 on 22 May. I know this because I'd taken them off for my last turbo session (SPD sandals) and technology appears to have recorded the time. An inspection of my laundry basket indicates that this was the last time I wore socks.

5 planes have been over so far .
When I got up at 3 this morning I thought I would have a look for that comet . What comet ? Couldn't see it ! :angry:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Big green parcel van's just arrived. 'What have you ordered' I get asked. Nothing... shout's son... 'oh yeh, my mate has ordered a bike for me to put together for him'.

Not got rid of my two excess bikes yet, and another has turned up, and the corresponding cardboard to get rid of now. :stop:

It's only a Coyote cheap hybrid.

carlosfandangus

Ãœber Member

Just back from a pleasant 13 miles, warm but overcast day, sun may come out later.
Anyhoo, late to the party I know "legs"

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’m pleased with the finish, just need to bolt them on

View attachment 519127

View attachment 519128
View attachment 525343

Just back from a pleasant 13 miles, warm but overcast day, sun may come out later.
Anyhoo, late to the party I know "legs"
Just as an interesting aside, the breakwater on the seaward side of the pier is made of concrete "stabits" they are very large and 3 legged.

This was on the HMS Manxman, A WWII minelayer on which my granddad served.

Top Bottom