Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have just finished a job ( the details of which I won’t bother you with) that I have been putting off for many many many months. It is now finished and I’m rewarding myself with a Magnum Classic.

D

Deleted member 1258

I may have been rather generous with the garlic in the hummus.

At least I won't have any problems social distancing for the rest of the day. :laugh:

I remember when our lads were at primary school, there was a small butchers across the road from the school, he made his own garlic sausages, a couple of them for tea and no one would come near me for a couple of days.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
It was a hot day today,i got a late start due to cutting lawns and other gardening tasks..So i only got to York.But two lovely lattes in one of fave cafes in Rufforth.Only six miles today,better tomorrow,going to get an early start.
View attachment 525638
View attachment 525639
View attachment 525640
View attachment 525641

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10216359234273864&set=pcb.10216359241634048&type=3&__tn__=HH-R&eid=ARBu-aFeGsJBuVEMVSuS1xygNs33PRzH09jHviSVH88QNAHeVqdZUGmofzlfAdFW1Iuu4RfJjhlyRVYU

Wrong fred Posty, far to interesting for here. You need the Your Ride Today fred.

I have a visitor:

Visito_01.jpg

Today's theme in the photography challenge is "Something in your kitchen"

View attachment 525608

Do you think I might be a keen cook? :whistle:
You could have taken a picture of your cat .

Top Bottom