Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Wife informed me the washer has packed up again, just had a look, I can hear the motor spin but the drum is not turning, when I opened the door it was well over the loaded limit of 10Kg, when I mentioned this I was informed that she had already removed half the load!! Hopefully only a snapped belt or if I'm really lucky it's just come off the wheel after giving up.

Phew ! It is hot out there. I have just been putting some panes of glass back in a greenhouse for a neighbour .

D

Deleted member 26715

Oops is the motor supposed to be lying on the floor like that?

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Double bin day today. Brown for garden waste and grey for metal & glass recycling. Injected a little excitement by playing bin lorry chicken - how long dare I wait before putting the bins out? Beaten all the neighbours so might be pushing my luck.:hyper:

Get back to us when you're chasing the lorry with wheelie bin in tow.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Are you still doing the "new beer each day" thing? After a while the flavours will head this way.
No, I only did it for a year. But I'm still curious....

My current daily activity is cycling one mile more than than I did the previous day. I'm already 2 days ahead of my daughter. I allowed one rest day per week so she promptly took 2.:wacko:

Oops is the motor supposed to be lying on the floor like that?

View attachment 525543
It's having a lay down !
It looks like it should have 3 mounting bolts! Plus a drive belt .

D

Deleted member 26715

Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing!
Motor remounted, pushed back, still not working properly, pulled back out, set running comes up with error code F01 onto Internet, searcg Fagoe F01, first hit, either low water pressure or faulty inlet valve. Which then prompts me to think did I switch the water back on in both paces, B*****R I only switched it back on in one, tests resumed!

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I had a kitchen day today. Everything is prepped for a ginormous veggie lasagne (lentils, mushrooms, spinach, peppers, courgette, leek, butternut squash) and the sauce is simmering away in the crock pot. Looking forward to supper tonight.

I read that ground nutmeg in the white sauce is nice - and it is.

I'm about to go for a walk with a basket and gardening gloves, as I spotted potatoes that have been tipped in the verge about half a mile away.

For eating or planting?

Top Bottom