Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I didn't realize there were a pair of them, but I'm not surprised, in fact there may be a few more.
There is a South Marston in Swindon .

I'm bored.^_^
Yes. Every day is turning into a bit of a Groundhog Day at the moment.

To liven things up I’ve borrowed some training rollers off a mate and am currently learning to use them.:eek:

Note: When I say currently, I don’t mean while typing this response. I’m not that good on them yet.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
I was surprised how well the combination worked. I'm minded to try them together with real strawberries and basil.

I once had some white Stilton with Strawberries and black pepper, it was lovely and the combination just worked, that was many years ago and I look for it every time I go shopping, alas I have not been able to find any since that first try, cant even remember where it was bought from:sad::sad:

postman

Legendary Member
Right very soon i shall tootle off to collect my Bee Gees pills.The staying alive ones.Then continue walking over to the supermarket,my razor has snapped this morning. Then i should be back in time for a latte at home. Then cut and edge the lawns ours and next doors.. Then i shall continue my ride to Scarborough. Long Marston ,stopping at Rufforth for another latte, well you have to keep these cafes open in these trying times. York for another latte,then i might need a pee at Stamford Bridge,, i'll see what time it is,as to whether i stop here for the night.

Top Bottom