Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Scanning slides from my trip round the world 2000-2002. This one is from July 2001. Might need some slight colour correction but this is the original scan of a 19 year old slide. View attachment 525370
Nice! Where 'bouts?

postman

Legendary Member
I haven't been in Long Marston for ages, I can get onto the Stratford Greenway from there.
Long Marston is a village and civil parish in the Harrogate district of North Yorkshire, England. Historically part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, it is situated on the B1224 road from Wetherby to York, 7 miles west of York

Long Marston is a village about 5 miles southwest of Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire, England. The southern and western boundaries of the parish form part of the county boundary with Worcestershire. The civil parish is called Marston Sicca. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 436

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
2 long Marston's did you say?
marstons_beer_620x350.jpg

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Went out to photograph the ISS last night (just after 10pm) when this little hunter began buzzing about:

View: https://youtu.be/Z83MiuP9QUI

Haven't seen any bats in ages. The first house I bought had a large picture window through which I could watch them fitting about as twilight came on each night. I used to be mesmerised.

Top Bottom