Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Our stay-at-home orders were lifted last night, and outdoor dining may resume, as may barbers and beauty salons. Some shops may also open on a restricted basis. I haven't been so much affected, because as an essential person I did not have to self-quarantine.

Ours too, hairdressers soon and outdoor dinning, shops are already open if they can meet the social distance rule, schools start opening from the middle of next month

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)

pawl

Legendary Member
Lovely hot and sunny day here chez Casa Reynard, but hot + sunny = hayfever. :sad:

Shopping is now out of quarantine and have been putting away the stuff that hasn't needed being put in the utility room fridge.

It's almost lunchtime here, and I will probably have toast, some with avocado and chilli sauce and some with my social distancing hummus. :hungry: And washed down with a pot of tea, of course. There may also be satsumas and grapes on the menu too.

Today's theme in the photography challenge is "Artwork"

NR1F6407_small.jpg

Here's some of my pencil work. The large portrait of Paul Warwick (top left) usually hangs on the wall above my desk. The other live in my folio. :blush:

D

Deleted member 26715

Lovely hot and sunny day here chez Casa Reynard,
I know I would be complaining if it were raining but it is too hot to work on the kitcar on the drive

Top Bottom