Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
I got thrown out of a night club once for that, I swapped with a young lady, she was wearing my trousers, I wore the stockings and suspenders, very drunk IRC
It's Saturday night, you know you can wear your suspenders

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Just mopped the kitchen floor.... (I had to) I had cleaned up a spill/mess that Mrs had made dropping a flan using leather cleaner instead of detox, the floor was very slippy, who's idea was it to make the bottles the same..... never read the labels, just picked up a familiar looking bottle:eek:

classic33

Leg End Member
Excuse me, they have spend £25 Million rebranding from DVLA to DSA, it was clearly wasted on you :laugh:
DSA has been replaced
However the DVLA is still there

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm frustrated and more than just a bit pissed off...

Someone has won an online cat show using my photos without my permission. :angry: At the very least it would have been common courtesy to ask if they could use them, but it *IS* a breach of copyright whichever way you look at it.

And I've spent the evening struggling with the drawing of a gaggle of FF1600 cars.
Inform whoever was running the competition, mentioning the copyright issue is now their problem as well. They've published them after all.

Top Bottom