Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Morning all, woke at 6, thought I would have a lie in until 8, got up at 08:30, done nothing yet apart from drink coffee and let the rabbits out, daughter told me last night that she wants some chickens, she has seen some fertilized eggs for sale on e bay, I have explained that due to them being posted and post is hit and miss at the moment she may get eggs to eat and not to hatch!!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I can’t find the ‘How much your having a laugh’ fred.

You need to look for the giraffe! ^_^

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/the-how-much-or-youre-havin-a-giraffe-thread.202777/

woodbutcher

Veteran
Just returned home from the weekly produce market in Cazals, bought olives (three sorts) from a Portuguese guy, home made chocolate cakes from a Dutch guy and last but not least, lots of vegetables from Bernard, French guy.
Just reflecting on the feeling that l am a lucky son of a gun , this is the road running past our house, and its the only house until you get to the empty Chateau .:smile:
IMG_1551.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just returned home from the weekly produce market in Cazals, bought olives (three sorts) from a Portuguese guy, home made chocolate cakes from a Dutch guy and last but not least, lots of vegetables from Bernard, French guy.
Just reflecting on the feeling that l am a lucky son of a gun , this is the road running past our house, and its the only house until you get to the empty Chateau .:smile:
View attachment 526449
Plutôt pas mal. (Or rather not bad, as the French has it.)

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 526449
"Anything" in the empty chateau?

classic33

Leg End Member
Slightly later than planned ride over, drinking coffee minus bananas as informed Sunday lunch is only 1 hour away
If you were to have pedalled quicker would it have been less than an hour away?

Top Bottom