Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Must be us!

Don't think so.

1.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm not sure about that because after it was sold and the previous owners left with their worldly goods , the new owner had a dispute with someone and he murdered the "someone" before moving in . Chances are that the place is empty, maybe if l can work up enough courage/cheek , l will try to find a way inside for a mooch around :whistle:
There could be "something" within then!

woodbutcher

Veteran
But isn't that where you thought your dog had run off to, didn't you think you him/her going inside?
Yes it's the same place, and l have had a look around the courtyard but not tried to get into the house yet.
There are some carvings in the stone of the house which l am intrigued by , when l get the time and the inclination l will take a few photos .....l am sure one depicts the "All seeing eye" . Dunno if that has a benign or malign significance :sad:

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Just been out to get some milk, the milk person doesn't deliver until Tuesday, my kids have taken to drinking it straight from the carton with a straw, pint at a time.
Anyhow, looks like we will have an Island full of athletes by next year, never seen so many runners and speed walkers out and about

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Today's wildlife in the garden:

1590951170560.png

That's not my hand, it is stock photo from Bing. I rescued it from Kizzy and with advice from a neighbour, who just happens to know about these things, he said put it near the long grass at the edge of the field. He lent the grass snake a small saucer with water and rocks in it.

When I sat down and watched Country File, someone was filming grass snakes.^_^ He said they should be called water snakes, as they are so at home in water. Adult grass snakes can be up to one metre in length. The baby one in my garden was about 150mm in length.

Top Bottom