Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
The Fragrant MrsP has bought a tent. She is currently pitching it in the garden, when I say tent, it looks more like she’s building a feckin’ extension! You wanna see the size of the feckin thing.

People at the back have a construction that must take up a third of their garden!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Ferrari pit crew wannabe out changing the wheels on his car, again. The sound of the impact driver fills the morning air, drowning out the birdsong.
Ferrari pit crew wannabe,
out
Changing the wheels on his car,
again
The sound of the impact driver
fills the morning air
Drowning out the birdsong.

Some of the everyday poetry around here.

D

Deleted member 26715

I’m listening to a replay of last year’s World Cup Final on Test Match Special.
ROFL Sorry but the only thing I can think more boring than TMS is listening to a repeat of a TMS, I suppose the only good thing is you know when it is going to end as opposed to not knowing when the agony is going to end.

@Tenacious Sloth
The team with the most runs won[/spolier]

D

Deleted member 26715

Never have a snooze on a full stomach!
Lay on your back or side instead.
There is no fear, I will not be allowed to have one,

ROFL Sorry but the only thing I can think more boring than TMS is listening to a repeat of a TMS, I suppose the only good thing is you know when it is going to end as opposed to not knowing when the agony is going to end.
Well. This is the mundane news thread. :smile:

@Tenacious SlothThe team with the most runs won[/spolier]
:headshake:
That’s where you’re wrong smarty-pants. Both teams scored exactly the same number of runs, even after the super over.

woodbutcher

Veteran
"Anything" in the empty chateau?
I'm not sure about that because after it was sold and the previous owners left with their worldly goods , the new owner had a dispute with someone and he murdered the "someone" before moving in . Chances are that the place is empty, maybe if l can work up enough courage/cheek , l will try to find a way inside for a mooch around :whistle:

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Decided last night to go for an early ride this morning, but when I woke up at 5:30 that it was too early & fancied another hour, 2.75 hours later I woke up. Having coffee & muesli before I now go.

That's very inconsiderate, I have an unwritten rule, no noisy jobs on the cars till after 9am, then it's fair game.

I find muesli before a ride to be unwise.

Top Bottom