Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Just completed 30 minutes on the rowing machine. Now breakfast.

Hmmmmm.

{geek hat ON}
I'm not a great believer in "anti-fog" miracle products. I've never found a pair of ski goggles that doesn't fog, despite the laughable price tags. Anyway, the inside of your mouth must be a condensing environment, I think. How can the mirror shrug the moisture off unless it's heated?
It's a worry!
{geek hat OFF}

Try sucking ice cubes before inserting the mirror.

As long as you get done within 1.5 seconds you should be mist free.

I’m not helping, am I? :whistle:

JRTemple

Biking Enthusiast!
Hundreds of people queued from daybreak outside Ikea near the M6 as the store reopened for the first time since the coronavirus outbreak.

D

Deleted member 26715

Premium Bond checking time. £150 worth of beer tokens for me this month :cheers:
£25 for me.
Just another £50 for me ^_^
Apologies to the mundaners, but it hardly warrants a new thread
Just sold the Beetle so I have a bit of money sat in a bank account earning zero interest, I don't intend to go looking for something else to buy, but something may drop into my lap. If it does how long does it take to get your money out of the PB's?

Oh just to mundane it, 2nd coffee brewing

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Never drawn mine out, Mrs uses hers as a savings account and gets the money repaid in a couple of days, always waits until the draw has taken place though

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Apologies to the mundaners, but it hardly warrants a new thread
Just sold the Beetle so I have a bit of money sat in a bank account earning zero interest, I don't intend to go looking for something else to buy, but something may drop into my lap. If it does how long does it take to get your money out of the PB's?

Oh just to mundane it, 2nd coffee brewing

I think it is the next month but not 100% on that

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Last edited:
Top Bottom