Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

No breakfast today no cereals left, have to call at Aldi on way back from the MOT

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Is "under the weather" a real thing? its been on the change here and I have not felt quite right for a couple of days
It gets me, particularly after an extended warm and sunny period. It's like I build up a level of fatigue that doesn't bother me while the weather's good but it kicks in when the light and the temperature drop.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
I have found this too, have been out in the van the last 2 days and the wind screen has been covered in dust.
I've just washed both the cars. They seem to get dirtier just sitting in the drive than they do when we are using them.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Finally, I've managed to get onto the NS&I website.
I went on this morning, queued for a couple of minutes and then while navigating I hit the back button. This, I now know, is a log out offence. I earned that £25!

My main consideration for now is whether to put long trousers on for a couple of miles journey to the pharmacy. 12 degrees, windy, not far enough to warm up properly. I think I've just decided.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Just seen this on face book!!! think I will go out on the bike sooner rather than later.

Isle of Man Constabulary Media Page

tJuSpusfmctonsl nootgSrwaed
·
axobuTi734a.png

BOCzaD2rwOa.png

Weather warning from the Met office at Ronaldsway. Gales.
Valid From: 05 / 19:00 Valid Until: 06 / 09:00
Expected Conditions:
Northwesterly winds will increase to gale force tomorrow (Friday) evening and night with gusts to 50 miles per hour in many places. The winds will slowly ease during Saturday morning.
This will cause a significant amount of leaf debris to fall onto roads, with the potential for some trees to fall or be damaged.
Many items of outdoor furniture (tables/chairs etc) are likely to be moved by the wind and could cause damage or injury.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just seen this on face book!!! think I will go out on the bike sooner rather than later.

Isle of Man Constabulary Media Page

tJuSpusfmctonsl nootgSrwaed
· View attachment 527381
View attachment 527382

Weather warning from the Met office at Ronaldsway. Gales.
Valid From: 05 / 19:00 Valid Until: 06 / 09:00
Expected Conditions:
Northwesterly winds will increase to gale force tomorrow (Friday) evening and night with gusts to 50 miles per hour in many places. The winds will slowly ease during Saturday morning.
This will cause a significant amount of leaf debris to fall onto roads, with the potential for some trees to fall or be damaged.
Many items of outdoor furniture (tables/chairs etc) are likely to be moved by the wind and could cause damage or injury.
Ooh, flying trampolines!

Top Bottom