Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Maybe landowners/looked at them the wrong way/stole a loaf...

Any idea which area of Ireland?
Dillon's Country.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Frying Pan update: I bought a Tefal one. Thank you for your recommendation @Gravity Aided. Mr Ocado also sells kitchen items as well as food, so that was handy, not paying extra for delivery.

New bathroom scales were also purchased. Brabantia ones, they are very good as I have lost a pound already, since buying them last week. ^_^

Now I have a tecknowledge question. My computer says I can link it to my phone. Does it mean that if I take a photo with my phone, I can see it on my laptop puter, and then print if off if I wanted to, or email it to other people, or post the photo somewhere on a forum? Currently I would have to faff about sending myself an email with the photo as an attachment.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just whizzed the soup maker on - lovely soup in 25 minutes during a quick lunch break.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Now I have a tecknowledge question. My computer says I can link it to my phone. Does it mean that if I take a photo with my phone, I can see it on my laptop puter, and then print if off if I wanted to, or email it to other people, or post the photo somewhere on a forum? Currently I would have to faff about sending myself an email with the photo as an attachment.

Yes, it usually treats it as a drive if you just plug it in via USB, or you can access wirelessly - Samsung have an app. Just plugging in is what I usually use, then copy off the photos, if needed.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Frying Pan update: I bought a Tefal one. Thank you for your recommendation @Gravity Aided. Mr Ocado also sells kitchen items as well as food, so that was handy, not paying extra for delivery.

New bathroom scales were also purchased. Brabantia ones, they are very good as I have lost a pound already, since buying them last week. ^_^

If it's the M$ Your Phone app, yes you can but, looking at it, I can't see a direct option to print so you may have to save it (RH click on photo for the option) first and then print as normal.

A cool, overcast and very blustery morning here chez Casa Reynard. No sign of that yellow thingumy whatsit in the sky.

Had a productive morning. Fruit is sliced ready for making marmalade - I got given a job lot of tangerines and 5kg of sugar that were surplus to requirements at a local community food project. And I have removed the excess (uncured) varnish from the underside of my new easel board with my diddy little chisel thingy. That can now dry, and then I can sand that back.

It's almost lunchtime. Good, because i have a hungry.

Today's theme in the photography challenge is "Tins, bottles and boxes"

NR1F6715_small.jpg

What am I like? :laugh: Yes, those are originally sweetie tins. I bought them for the tins, not the sweets! :whistle:

Top Bottom