Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My parcel with the Dinky cars arrived this afternoon. I will give them a good wash off before handling them .

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
They are in the Aldi, five for a buckeighty-nine. In The States, of course.

I usually buy a box on ebay. The passion is derived from my time at a German owned telecomms company.

I just did a search for Knoppers on Aldi's UK site and got zero results. Does the UK have any proper Knoppers shoppers?

I have seen them in Aldi, they're usually a special tho'. Our Sainsbos do them in the foreign foods aisle.

I just did a search for Knoppers on Aldi's UK site and got zero results. Does the UK have any proper Knoppers shoppers?
Curiosity piqued, a Lidl trip yielded these...
View attachment 547656

They look rather similar.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I've had a bit of success with the electric pedal car this morning . I fitted a new inline fuse and holder and have power to the volt meter on the dash . I also found that if you turn a knob on the dash you get the sound of an engine starting and revving ! There is also a button that makes a sound of a horn . So I have power going so far but not to the electric motors yet . Maybe s break in a wire somewhere ?
Any noise from near the gearbox. Indicating a fault with the gearbox, not the motor.

Easier to take the motor, usually an 850, off and check that way.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Hopefully a bit more than a t-shirt.
It didn't feel like it:cold:

Top Bottom