Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The wind is cold today .

I've been doing a few jobs outside. I have finished repairing our wheelbarrow . I found a nut and bolt to hold the axle carrier in place . I also rubbed down some filler in a door . Having a rest now .

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I'm not sure if it's because I've lost weight in recent years or just getting older but I really feel the cold nowadays. :cold:
I’ve lost a little weight and got considerably older and I definitely feel the cold more

Yesterday morning, for about three hours, I was out in the field at the end of my garden, with someone who was pruning the plum trees. The trees belong to the farmer, but he leaves the pruning to the people whose gardens are nearest. It was cool, and breezy and at times slightly rainy. I felt okay at the time, but after being indoors for half hour, I began to feel cold. Later on, I felt too hot, then cold again.

I may need a new thermostat.

Cold, overcast and blowing a right bloody hoolie here chez Casa Reynard.

I succumbed and put one of the storage heaters on last night, and I haven't opened any windows today. And the door isn't propped open so the girls can come and go as they please - no cat flap here, we have a concierge service. We're all hunkered down indoors.

This morning I have sorted out some stuff that I need to take to the post office and another kitchen cupboard has been cleared out.

Nearly time for lunch. I has a hungry.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
It’s a tad breezy out.

Top Bottom