Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Sounds like it's blowing a hooley outside here

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Sun not out yet so a cold and blustery day so far. Outside temp is 5C and same forecast for tomorrow but then rising at the weekend. Looking out my front windows no boats to be seen which is a change as there was always Dawn Treader coming back in at this time of day with other assorted workboats heading off.
Breakfast calls.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Steve from Belvedere has just phoned me up. He's managed to get hold of a replacement speech module for the door entry system and he's on his way. This should mean that I will soon be able answer the doorbell and let people in.

Morning.
I was just doing some washing up whilst listening to Lorraine when the adverts came on . I was half listening and I wondered if they decided which ones to put on at different times? I was thinking that on a bad day you could have a string of them . Dulcosoft, Tena, Innovo,Andrex! :ohmy:
I thought Innovo was something to do with computers ! :wacko:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Morning.
I was just doing some washing up whilst listening to Lorraine when the adverts came on . I was half listening and I wondered if they decided which ones to put on at different times? I was thinking that on a bad day you could have a string of them . Dulcosoft, Tena, Innovo,Andrex! :ohmy:
I've only heard of Andrex in that list. These advertising bods are going to have to try harder.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Morning.
I believe that is Lenovo, I think that's the bits of IBM that were sold to the Chinese. I think Innova makes disc golf equipment.

Top Bottom