Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Fully suited and booted in designer label sir; we have to reflect the brand. Except in this case it's the back corner of my wife's office.

Well it's better than one of our Psychology Lecturers that used to wear a scruffy shell suit (years out of date). I've toned down to smart trousers, shirt and tie so not to make the scruffs (sorry academics) look too out of place. :laugh:

Oh noes!!! They do leave pawprints on your heart. :hugs:

You do know the solution to this problem, don't you? :whistle:
Yes we are looking !

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
My laptop tells me that I've connected an audio device. I know that, I just did it:rolleyes:
1.jpg

Minestrone soup made. I've cracked open the landing window a touch just to let the aroma drift up the road... :whistle:

Anyways, that cat show in Maidstone went ahead over the weekend. :wacko: Plus, the lady who, when I said just because you can, didn't mean you should, told me I had mental health and anxiety issues over Covid, went to the show. She did both days and stayed overnight.

Irresponsible in the highest degree IMHO, considering she travelled to Kent from the outskirts of Liverpool. :angry:

Rantette over, but gawd, I needed to get this off my chest.

And tasting is when ... ? :whistle:

Wednesday, most like. :blush: It's made using apple pulp and orange peel. Need to let the cut peels soak before carrying on.

Doesn't cost me much to try. Apples from the garden, the orange peels would've gone in the green wheelie bin and the sugar was a job lot I got from a community food project because they had too much. So worth a punt. :okay:

Oh, speaking of, I've just put my green wheelie bin out for collection in the morning. Not bothering with black bag this week.

Top Bottom