Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got back just as the rain started...

Unfortunately I now need to go shopping.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
It's teaching week 3 and I've thrown two students out of my online seminar today for not engaging or responding in anything since we started. They were warned, messaged and still didn't respond.

I'm guessing they simply logged in and hoped that would count as 'attending'. Not with me it doesn't :gun:

Reynard

Guru
Whilst walking my grandson through the park he pointed out a bird that had exploded... 💣

I gently explained to him that it was, more than likely, a hungry fox than a spontaneous kaboom

🦊

Much more likely to be a sparrowhawk to be honest. I get a LOT of avian explosions in the garden - and often seen them happen. It's open season right now, with pigeons drunk on fermenting windfall fruit and berries...

Just got a call from Beautiful Wife requesting some paperwork: apparently the Immigration Office are trying their best to get her a permanent visa in Germany that is independent of her relationship to the rest of us. Because in Germany the state cannot split a family, she's entirely safe at least until the kids are eighteen, but they suggested that on this renewal of her visa they can try and make sure she's safe even if something happens to me after the kids reach 18.
They are using all the flexibility the law allows so I'm trying to send things quickly...

We are back from Chudleigh . Averaged 39.4 mpg .
I'm tired now .

pawl

Legendary Member
I got a new dishcloth out from the packet under the sink.
MrsPete will marvel at my domestic Godliness when she notices!

She might be less impressed with the state of the previous one as I'd cleaned the coffee machine with it :laugh:

I can beat that.Cleaned my bike chain with the dishcloth.My Excuse was there are plenty under the sink.Thought she would with my recycling.No chance I will not offend the sensibilities of you all by repeating Mrs p response.Under my breath there’s plenty under the sink.

Top Bottom