Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dart Charge account topped up in readiness for the trips to Brands Hatch for the Formula Ford Festival this weekend.

And I remembered to change the bedding when I got home from work.

Have a fabby time! ^_^ The Festival is always fun.

I should have been either judging or stewarding at the Supreme this Saturday (the cat version of Crufts), but the GCCF pulled the plug on that back in April. So I shall be consoling myself with the F1 from Portugal and the BTCC from Snetterton instead.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Have a fabby time! ^_^ The Festival is always fun.

I should have been either judging or stewarding at the Supreme this Saturday (the cat version of Crufts), but the GCCF pulled the plug on that back in April. So I shall be consoling myself with the F1 from Portugal and the BTCC from Snetterton instead.
Always enjoy the Festival, now it's back to the FF1600s.

The following weekend is the Walter Hayes trophy at Silverstone which is now the bigger event, but this year it's closed to spectators - as all Silverstone's meetings have been this year. Silverstone - the home of British motor racing - being the only circuit you couldn't actually see any racing this year.

Still, in a couple of weeks you can spend time in close contact with thousands of sweaty, heavy breathing people at the "Run Silverstone" 5k, 10k or half marthon: https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/run-silverstone-half-marathons/

classic33

Leg End Member
No, just had a :cuppa: - if I had biscuits every time I had a cuppa, I'd be the size of a small house!!! :ohmy:
Brocklebank House, N8029
N8029_2.JPG

Always enjoy the Festival, now it's back to the FF1600s.

The following weekend is the Walter Hayes trophy at Silverstone which is now the bigger event, but this year it's closed to spectators - as all Silverstone's meetings have been this year. Silverstone - the home of British motor racing - being the only circuit you couldn't actually see any racing this year.

Still, in a couple of weeks you can spend time in close contact with thousands of sweaty, heavy breathing people at the "Run Silverstone" 5k, 10k or half marthon: https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/run-silverstone-half-marathons/

I think I'll pass on the "Run Silverstone" - I think running is evil, or rather my knees do... (And not sure I'd want to be doing something like that at this time anyways.)

Does the name Michael Vergers ring a bell? He's done the Walter Hayes a fair few times, and the Festival itself BITD... ^_^ Lovely man, but totally bonkers. :blush:

Good morning from the 'shedoffice'. A little chilly out so I have a shirt and jumper on. This looks set to be my attire for winter - maybe even a coat.

I have to pop out to my sister's shortly to drop a present off as she's going to be out most of the day, and I'll do it before my 'Teams' meetings.
Strewth! There's a fella there with no strides on! :ohmy:

Top Bottom