Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reynard

Guru
Poppy has just stolen my bag of poppadoms... :ohmy:

postman

Legendary Member
Dreary day here,and now dark and dreary with rain.So crap I cannot be bothered going for any chocolate.Highlight of the day,I have joined a WhatsApp cycling group.I have missed cycling out with my mate who has packed in.So I will go out with these guys instead.Also in a mundane mood I have downloaded three more books one freebie and two at 99p each.Two stories about Auschwitz,I have read the Tattoist and one other.These two are Twins female and two brothers.Might take some reading.

And now she's dragging the empty packet around the house like a prize. Daft cat! :laugh:

She's normally super well behaved around food, but the two things she *will* steal is cheese and crisps / snacks.

Landlady's dog wandered in to check up on me just now. This can be problematic because there's a door between my apartment and Landlady's cellar which for obvious reasons I don't have a key to. Dog doen't know this so when she hears Landlady on the other side of the door she often wants me to let her through and can't understand why I keep triyng to get her to go outside and back upstairs that way.

Reynard

Guru
Landlady's dog wandered in to check up on me just now. This can be problematic because there's a door between my apartment and Landlady's cellar which for obvious reasons I don't have a key to. Dog doen't know this so when she hears Landlady on the other side of the door she often wants me to let her through and can't understand why I keep triyng to get her to go outside and back upstairs that way.

Pet logic... :laugh:

Top Bottom