Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Breezy, occasionally sunny and just a tad chilly here chez Casa Reynard.

Have decided on a quiet day. Been doing further critique etc on that screenplay and watching England Women getting pasted by France in the Rugby. Or maybe not. They've just got it back to a three point deficit with seven minutes to play.

Am about to have lunch. Alphabet soup is on the menu. I doubt I'll be eating the letters in order, nor will I be playing Countdown, because my soup will be stone cold by the time I've finished.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Just had two crumpets on the sofa.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Poorly but recovering cat is refusing cat food. But he will expensive roast beef slices if hand-fed (Sainsbury's Taste the Difference for info).

My life appears to have become one where I hand-feed a cat my dinner :ohmy:

Poorly but recovering cat is refusing cat food. But he will expensive roast beef slices if hand-fed (Sainsbury's Taste the Difference for info).

My life appears to have become one where I hand-feed a cat my dinner :ohmy:

Ah.

One of those.

Have you tried sardines or pilchards in tomato sauce? Those will usually entice a pawly cat to eat.

On the other hand, he may just be taking you for a ride.

That's cats for you. :laugh:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Fed up so the Christmas lights went up. Spent a few bob on new ones from SIL's shop and to help them out. Finally the little Christmas Tree is big enough for lights.

Even the shedoffice (far left) has lights.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oooo, that's bright and cheerful @fossyant :wub:

The neighbour's kids noticed - 'Oh Mr Nasty has light's on their Christmas Tree'. :whistle:

I'm known as Mr Nasty as I dared complain 3 years ago about the junk the 'bob the builder' neighbour was burning on his wood burner in the house and it stunk my house out (their home is 100m away) - the said stove had no building regs and being in a 'clean air' area you can't burn any old building timber.

The kids must be terribly confused as I've been nothing but nice to them. :laugh: Bob is hated by everyone

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Bought 2 laptops with money saved from not eating out, etc. One today, one next week because of issues. I had to stand in a line to get in the store, as we are back in 3rd level precautions. Then I was asked what department, and had to wait for a department person to come and get me. I was going to go to the restaurant next door, (You eat in a big tent), but went home and started pruning my cherry tree instead. I have now finished lunch. That is the news from the Midwest. As far as I know, I have had the most interesting morning of anyone here. I also bought a new shirt and some pants, not second hand.

Top Bottom