Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Are you playing Bullsh*t Bingo?
No I'm playing laughing at the drunk man, some of the guys are are in Manilla & he's clearly had a few sherbets earlier, bit silly when the CEO is also on.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Fitted the Zefal Epsion z56 mirror to my recumbent. It replaces a Zefal Spy mirror. The latter is designed to be fitted to handlebars further away I think. So half my shoulder was in the rear view. New mirror is on a stalk and a little under 4 times surface area. So hopefully I’ll have a much better view to the rear. Also chucked a couple more puncture kits in tool bag and found my decent tyre levers which were hiding on road bike. Tomorrow looks drier for a first run of new mirror.

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm sorry but I am laughing at that.We are doing a Sunday morning zoom call,with fellow members of our church.It was great in May ,June but now I have lost the will to live.Sorry still laughing.
It's okay I survived, both another guy & myself on the call was sending the drunk messages telling him to shut up, just stop, stop repeating yourself, stop. please stop now, we could see him reading the messages but just ignoring them

Top Bottom