Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Before @Reynard posted about her little snack, I had 8 packets of salt and vinegar crisps. Now I have 6.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
No salt & vinegar I'm afraid - it's one of the very few flavours I don't like... I've got beef, cheese, pizza, hoisin duck or sausage roll.

I've also got sage & onion cashews and peanuts.
I quite like the sound of the hoisin duck crisps. Do they actually taste like hoisin duck? Or are they like smokey bacon crisps that never taste anything like smoked bacon.

I quite like the sound of the hoisin duck crisps. Do they actually taste like hoisin duck? Or are they like smokey bacon crisps that never taste anything like smoked bacon.

They taste more like the sauce. But there is a duck farm next to the place that makes the crisps, so... :laugh:

I'm down to my last few bags. Been hoarding them a bit, because the local crisp factory that makes them burned down last summer. They're in the middle of re-building, but it will be a while before they start making crisps again.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I appear to be of interest to the authorities.

Haviing had Ipsos-Mori wanting to know if I've got Covid, today the Office of National Statistics want me to take part in one of their surveys. They even included a £10 gift card bribe.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I appear to be of interest to the authorities.

Haviing had Ipsos-Mori wanting to know if I've got Covid, today the Office of National Statistics want me to take part in one of their surveys. They even included a £10 gift card bribe.
Blimey, that's cheap! The ONS survey I'm on is £25 a throat and snot shot, weekly at first for a month with £50 for the first ''consultation'' and now monthly. I'm over £200 up. Better return than Ernie!

getting new rear brakes for my car :dry:
a little less grumpy now that they're in & I got my car back

new rear brakes for jeep edited.JPG

Top Bottom