Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
5 orange pips? Someone's in trouble! Who are you sending them to? And what did they do to warrant the threat of death?

(Apologies, I couldn't find a short and to-the-point video, so you'll have to be content with the complete short story :okay: )

I'd be more worried of someone left me a death blossom... :whistle:

But no one has declared Shon'kar on me... yet... :unsure:

classic33

Leg End Member
It's strange how quick the mind works. As the slab was beginning to fall I thought "if I get pinned under this, I don't have my phone and no-one will hear my shouts" even if I could shout in the event of being squashed. :sad:
Would your phone have worked after being flattened

just amazed at the pile of shaved parmigian cheese on my salad. I used to eat it all but then realized why my stomach was getting upset later in the afternoon. it's an absolute mountain of cheese

salad and cheese 1.jpg

salad and cheese 2.jpg

I guess I should save it & bring it home, instead of throwing it out, eh?

just amazed at the pile of shaved parmigian cheese on my salad. I used to eat it all but then realized why my stomach was getting upset later in the afternoon. it's an absolute mountain of cheese

View attachment 570882

View attachment 570883

Keep it for your spaghetti.

I looooooooooooooove Parmigiano :wub:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

View attachment 570882

View attachment 570883

If parmesan twists your intestines, send it to us!

Anyways, :cuppa: and MOTD time!

Top Bottom