Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There you go.I am not as daft as I think I am.So the guy parks smack bang in the middle .
If he does it again lean a 6 inch nail either side of a tyre. :whistle:

I went outside this afternoon and did a bit of tinkering on my tandem . I took a link out of a chain as the tensioner had nothing to do . :whistle:

I thought I had better give it another test ride. It was all going well until I tried changing gear . It worked a couple of times and then stayed in top gear . The cable had snapped and the cable adjuster connector had fallen off . I back tracked but couldn't find it .:sad:. I'll have another look tomorrow . I did 3.5 miles.
My back held out bit it didn't like the high gearing .

With apartments or a condo working out who to apologise to / argue with may be harder which is why I can see why your wife just reverses. Not that I condone it.
so theres no misunderstanding shes petite cant see out the back very well and distracted, not expecting anyone back there, so totally unintentional she always left a note or spoke to the driver if they came out. on a 3rd occasion down at the pool she backed into a neighbors new Camaro. i couldn't believe how good natured he was about it. she did pay for those repairs! fortunately she now has a backup camera. i'm convinced that invention is due to ppl just like her

classic33

Leg End Member
I've cycled through Twatt :laugh:

View attachment 577238
I've been through Kill, Ireland.
More than once.

Morning.
The sky looks a sort of blotchy grey here. It doesn't look frosty and it is dry out .
I have made some :cuppa: and pondering if I will go out and retrace my route yesterday to see if I can find the bit which broke off.
It was a bit of a learning experience . Must remember that the tandem is much longer than a normal bike and has extra sticky out bits . Especially the handlebars right behind your saddle . :ohmy:
I had to stop writing as Georgie wanted a fuss . He is now stopping me again and again . He's off on a wander now .

Top Bottom