Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Took our granddaughter to an adventure farm this afternoon it was mega mega busy for my liking :sad:
Kept my mask on majority of the time.
The strong winds are due back tomorrow so not sure if I will get out on the bike :sad:
You should be OK for a ride at biggs o'clock but later in the day is likely to be typical Bank Holiday weather! ☔

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Unashamedly stolen from Twitter

1619994273599.png

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's an old one but it made me laugh.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I assisted at mass this morning, went to the Wal*Mart and bought a pork roast , as beef was too dear there. I also bought a garden hose and assorted to go with it. Grills there were also too expensive. I needed a grill because I do not like to heat the house with cooking in summer, and when I touched my burners on the grill the other day to clean them, they crumbled into rusty dust. They were held together by force of habit, and the grill had all the heating power of an old light bulb. So I went to the Menard's and got one for 150 USD, and spent half the afternoon putting it together, as well as cutting little bushes near the house and planting tomato plants. Then I cooked some chicken, grilled and caramelized some peppers and onion,to be divided into lunches this week, then made a pork roast for dinner. Wanted to get all that done before the rain comes today and tomorrow. Got up around 25C until the clouds rolled in

classic33

Leg End Member
I assisted at mass this morning, went to the Wal*Mart and bought a pork roast , as beef was too dear there. I also bought a garden hose and assorted to go with it. Grills there were also too expensive. I needed a grill because I do not like to heat the house with cooking in summer, and when I touched my burners on the grill the other day to clean them, they crumbled into rusty dust. They were held together by force of habit, and the grill had all the heating power of an old light bulb. So I went to the Menard's and got one for 150 USD, and spent half the afternoon putting it together, as well as cutting little bushes near the house and planting tomato plants. Then I cooked some chicken, grilled and caramelized some peppers and onion,to be divided into lunches this week, then made a pork roast for dinner. Wanted to get all that done before the rain comes today and tomorrow. Got up around 25C until the clouds rolled in
No barbeque test?

Good morning. I've got a slightly more relaxed morning today as I need to pick something up on the way to work and the company opens at seven.

In other news, I made a start on tidying my workbench yesterday and I can now see about 30% of the surface.

Top Bottom