Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, in the laundry the walls are grey. Not very exciting but there we are.
Just how big is this "laundry room"?

Morning.
I've been a bit busy this morning . First of all I checked the air con on my car, it has been playing up . 5ods law it was behaving this morning .
Later my wife brought some things round from my daughter's to straighten . A Brabantia kitchen waste bin , it had some dents in . The other thing was my grandson's push along car . The steering column was bent . I took it apart, used an old set of forks to slip over the column and levered it back into shape .
Oh! I saw a scrap man van go by with a bike in it ! Don't know what bike it was but it is too late now .

Reynard

Guru
Overcast with sunny intervals here chez Casa Reynard, though it was bucketing it down early doors.

Spent the morning, first repotting tubs of various herbs, and then dismantling the original saddle & clamp assembly off the Raleigh Max to see how it actually fits together and how much fore-aft adjustment there actually is. It is one of those Raleigh-specific saddles with the integral plastic rails.

I am helping a friend sort out a few bike woes (he rides a Raleigh Ascender - or another Raleigh of similar ilk from the late 80s or early 90s) but I am in Cambridgeshire and he is in Gloucestershire so it is making things interesting.

Almost time for lunch, and then I shall be cycling to the village hall to vote. Three lots here today too - county councilor, elected mayor and police & fire commissioner.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Currently freezing my bits off protecting a crash victim at Llandegla. My second lap, staff now with injured person and partner. Poor lass crashed on a fast section of the blue. I'm up the hill slowing any riders.

Bars have gone into her pelvis. In loads of pain. Just lent them my waterproof as they aren't well wrapped up.

Top Bottom