Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
We had a big storm last night - thunder, bolts of lightning (very, very frightening me, Galileo…) the whole works. It was moving pretty quickly though and soon passed. The sound of the rain hitting the windows was deafening for about 4 minutes, then it abated.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Forgot to mention, yesterday my father popped over as he had a problem with his mobile he wanted me to fix. In the few minutes he was here, one of my neighbours reversed into his parked car. All the rear wing on one side is scratched down to the metal and looking a little crumpled. Minor damage to neighbour’s car. Despite how small our street is, there was so much room you could have reversed a tank around my dad’s car where he was parked without incident. From the reaction of my neighbour‘s partner, this isn’t the first and won’t be the last accident my neighbour has been responsible for, the yell of “Again?!” was a good hint. Dad took lots of photos and they swapped details. Hopefully, it’ll be resolved by the insurance companies quickly and dad can have his car repaired as soon as possible.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Forgot to mention, yesterday my father popped over as he had a problem with his mobile he wanted me to fix. In the few minutes he was here, one of my neighbours reversed into his parked car. All the rear wing on one side is scratched down to the metal and looking a little crumpled. Minor damage to neighbour’s car. Despite how small our street is, there was so much room you could have reversed a tank around my dad’s car where he was parked without incident. From the reaction of my neighbour‘s partner, this isn’t the first and won’t be the last accident my neighbour has been responsible for, the yell of “Again?!” was a good hint. Dad took lots of photos and they swapped details. Hopefully, it’ll be resolved by the insurance companies quickly and dad can have his car repaired as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, it will be likely to affect his insurance premium price at next renewal 😔

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Yesterday morning I accidentally turned the radiator in the living room to maximum. When I got home it was cooking in there. After turning it down and opening the windows, it's a lot more pleasant this morning. Shorts on but not warm enough for socks off.

I have plans to take a bath this morning.

Top Bottom