Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And there'll be cake there.

That's the reason I gave when I went there.

Have you got a few days to continue being introspective?

Or are you looking forward to an abundance of pink in the park feeding the ducks?

I've got three weeks until the start of the next job, and I'll be in my apartment in Freiburg until at least the 21st because that's the day I'm getting my second vaccination, and I have to get it at my former place of work.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm awaiting delivery of part of MrsF's birthday present. She's expressed an interest in a retractable awning for over the patio. I've done some googling, and being competent at DIY, I've gone with self install - it's about a fifth of professionally fitted ones. It's going to be hard hiding a 3.5m long box though, never mind wrapping it.

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm awaiting delivery of part of MrsF's birthday present. She's expressed an interest in a retractable awning for over the patio. I've done some googling, and being competent at DIY, I've gone with self install - it's about a fifth of professionally fitted ones. It's going to be hard hiding a 3.5m long box though, never mind wrapping it.

When I replaced the curtain rail for the big window in the front of the lounge last year the carrier managed to loose the seven foot long box the replacement rail was in. The company CCTV showed the box being loaded on to the van and that was the last we saw of it. :wacko:

Warm, breezy and mostly overcast here chez Casa Reynard.

Am feeling rather ghastly today, but I did take the car to the garage and then had a nice bicycular bimble on the homeward leg. First time out on the road bike since the autumn, and I'd forgotten how twitchy it is. :blush: Had a couple of "eek!" moments.

Guess that's what riding a hybrid and MTB does to you :laugh:

Almost time for lunch.

classic33

Leg End Member
Different address label and say you're waiting on them coming to pick up a mis-delivered item.

I Mooed the loon earlier! It was getting a bit long.

Later I went out on my bike to go and look out for a HST 125. 4 other sad peeps had a similar idea and were waiting on a railway bridge when I got there. The train finally arrived at 11.50 it was a Cross Country Railways one . I did 8 miles on my bike .
I've also included a picture of a pill box for those peeps that might like them .

Top Bottom