Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car won't be back from the garage till next week. Need new brake calipers as well, plus some bushes in the front suspension. Stuff doesn't half take a battering on the roads out here... :sad: As will my wallet.

Living car free does require some lifestyle changes and planning, but when I read posts like that I'm glad I made them...

pawl

Legendary Member
Suppose it were a Marmite cake and Yorkshire Tea?

Directions please:evil::evil:

Living car free does require some lifestyle changes and planning, but when I read posts like that I'm glad I made them...
Actually, I use the car a heck of a lot less than I used to. When based in London, I was entirely car free.

Though I can't expect my 91 year old mum to act as the stoker on a tandem... :laugh:

My post comes over rather more smug than intended.

Perhaps a better way to put it is that being without a car can be difficult and certainly includes sacrifices, currently involving where I live and what I can do, but it has advantages...

Last edited:
Another tale from the depths of the quincaillerie Hertig and their collective family quest to own many high value wristwatches.
3 heavy duty spring pins M6x25mm €2.90.
Clan Hertig are the French doppelganger of Weetmans of Hale (long since closed mind you).
If you need it yesterday you will pay the special yesterday tax.
I attach a falsified invoice to illustrate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom