Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Back to the normal mundane routine - wake up, drink coffee, go to work, do something unimportant while drinking more coffee, come home, drink hot chocolate, go to bed.

Tuesday's day out in London was most relaxing - according to my Garmin watch thingy I did around 32,500 steps and covered around 16 miles while just watching the world go by. Also test rode a VanMoof electric assisted bike and decided that it wasn't for me, so saved around £2300 (including extras) for a £20 outlay on the return train ticket.

classic33

Leg End Member
No, bin day was yesterday (on the day you asked the question), the day before yesterday today, or last Monday when you get to read this on Thursday morning.

Edit - or at least it was for me.
The day before Yesterday Today, assuming you read this Thursday, would be tuesday not Monday. And certainly not last Monday, although it was the last Monday.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The day before Yesterday Today, assuming you read this Thursday, would be tuesday not Monday. And certainly not last Monday, although it was the last Monday.
Ah - but the original question was posted on Tuesday so yesterday would have been Monday, which is also the day before yesterday when I replied on Wednesday and last Monday as it's now Thursday.

And I need to have an early(ish) night as I have an early start to work today (see above for date clarification)

I have a :cuppa: and a crumpet with chocolate spread.

classic33

Leg End Member
Ah - but the original question was posted on Tuesday so yesterday would have been Monday, which is also the day before yesterday when I replied on Wednesday and last Monday as it's now Thursday.

And I need to have an early(ish) night as I have an early start to work today (see above for date clarification)
That would make the day before yesterday today, given that the question was as you've pointed out asked on Tuesday, Sunday not Monday despite you answering on Wednesday(now yesterday).

Last edited:
Top Bottom