Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't know yet. I suspect it will be like the last job: I'll be tired out for a few weeks and then get used to it.

In the meantime, I'm eating toast.
Does the bread fit in the toaster now.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ankle has improved enough to be back on the bike, so went out for a quick hour before work - MrsF has been getting up at 6am for a swim (the only time you can get in, and she has to book each day at 6am for the next week as all slots go. I've so far not gone out on the bike at that time ! :ohmy:

I set off at 7:30, back for 8:30. Fairly mild and light winds with a bit of :sun:. Trails still rather muddy in places though !

classic33

Leg End Member
I very deliberately didn't say "taste": I know you too well.
Yolped it down then?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Trial ride complete. It's about 15k or 9 miles thirteen chains, fifteen half horses and twenty one dessert spoons or whatever the imperial fractions are. The ride in took 35 minutes and the return took 45 minutes, because there was a headwind and I investigated a longer but more scenic route back.

From experience this year the wind blows north in the morning and south in the afternoon, so I should be travelling with the wind in both directions.

Photos didn't happen as I was timing myself but I'll be riding the route again soon: my legs are telling me they need the practice...
I believed this post until I got to the tailwind fantasy.

Top Bottom