Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Absolutely gewaessered it town it down for an hour or two, now we have beautiful sunshine. I don't trust it.

Much the same here.

Came down met seulen over lunch, it's dry now, but can't see it lasting. I have e-mailed the garage to say I'll collect the car tomorrow morning.

It finished belting it down about 15 mins ago, and now we've blue skies and bright sunshine. But there's more cloud bubbling up on the horizon, so yeah...

Have just spent the last half an hour explaining to a friend why removing the crossbeams from the roof trusses of his new garden shed to get some extra head room is not a terribly good idea.

Of course, being 4ft 11, that's not something that ever troubles me :laugh:

Have just spent the last half an hour explaining to a friend why removing the crossbeams from the roof trusses of his new garden shed to get some extra head room is not a terribly good idea.

Um... I have to admit such a course of action would not occur to me...

Of course, being 4ft 11, that's not something that ever troubles me :laugh:

Ah, yes, I too go through life assuming "Mind your head" notices are there for other people...

Um... I have to admit such a course of action would not occur to me...

Well, you're used to working with wood. Taking those crossbeams out would mean that the shed would return to its flat pack state in fairly short order.

Ah, yes, I too go through life assuming "Mind your head" notices are there for other people...

:becool:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
What a day , managed to break the rear drop out on our tandem as i secured it in the car for our time away :sad:
Tried local halfords where a spotty oik tried to sell me one with a different profile as according to him it would fit after a awhile a superior oik said no that won't fit and if the bike is over 10 years old they don't make them anymore so guess what i walked out :sad:
Tried the old bike shop in town centre who i would normally try but didn't fancy trying there first due to covid situation etc etc and the old boy said we only keep 4 types in stock and hey presto it was the first one we looked at ^_^
So once fitted and re loaded in the car we were on our way to Sherwood Forest for some r & r
Now sitting with a 🍵 watching the wildlife what could be better

Top Bottom