Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Reported the two knobbers riding the electric MX bikes to security, they already knew about them on the caravan site.

Ran into these idiots every day this week when on my real bikes. I'd get in their way if I was on the big trail MTB, not the super expensive old road bike...

Warm and mostly sunny here chez Casa Reynard, but we have had the odd drizzly shower.

My day did not get off to a good start, because I overslept massively. Then the football - we won't talk about that. And then my downstairs laptop power cable went *fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt* which tripped the fuse. Need to buy a replacement power thingy and some new fuses, as I have used my last 5 amp fuse.

Qualifying for Spa was, euhm, interesting. Not sure what's going on with the W-Series.

I am now making lime & ginger marmalade.

gbb

Legendary Member
I got called a selfish pr1ck today :laugh:

Drove into an at least 2/3 empty Wickes carpark today, loads and loads of empty spaces. As I pulled in I noticed I was going to interfere with a guy getting in his car near where I was going to park...so I moved over and slightly straddled two spaces.
We climbed out, he was pulling away and wound down his window and said....nice parking, ya selfish....

I surveyed the mostly empty carpark and retorted...
'Yeah, cos I can see I'm really depriving someone of a space mate :okay:'

You may agree with him...as Catherine Tate says...do i look bovvered ?

Never would do it in a busy car park btw :okay:

carpiste

Guru
Has his surname been spell checked I wonder ?
^_^

carpiste

Guru
Had a very mixed day today. Football was 5 star and I was a happy boy but I had a little twinge in the back. Put on a bit of RadionB and went for a ride in the sunshine. 22 miles of joy. Even caught a sight of the Parakeets at Chorlton.
Then I got home and it happened....
Lower back has gone on me! Hopefully just a muscle injury so I`ll keep putting on the RadionB and relax for a day or two.

Had a very mixed day today. Football was 5 star and I was a happy boy but I had a little twinge in the back. Put on a bit of RadionB and went for a ride in the sunshine. 22 miles of joy. Even caught a sight of the Parakeets at Chorlton.
Then I got home and it happened....
Lower back has gone on me! Hopefully just a muscle injury so I`ll keep putting on the RadionB and relax for a day or two.

:stop:

I'm rather hoping that you're not talking about the 12:30 Premiership game...

Top Bottom