Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car has a new mot
Aldi was busier than my ideal and why are these morons allowed in shops without masks :sad:
Looks as though Aldi are more interested in making money than they are in protecting their customers :whistle:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
So much for the planned domestics. Got the kitchen floor done and then the glass TV stand was dusted & treadted to a bit of Autoglym glass cleaner while wiating for the kitchen floor to dry and then a chain of events saw me going out for a couple of hours on the bike despite the breeze.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Also received a reminder for Saturday's flu jab booking, but the auto system seems to have had a bit of a wobble (not the bits I've blacked out before a certain person queries it)...
Screenshot_20210927-192509.png

carpiste

Guru
Very posh! We have the plastic throwaway type ;)

I wore down the blades of my pepper mill to the extent that spicing a single meal threatened repetitive strain injury. So I threw it out. I don't like having a disposable one though. I'm going to have to figure how to get it refilled soon though.

Hmm, my pepper mill is probably older than me. I always remember mum using it, and now I do.

Top Bottom