Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I forgot to mention. Earlier, I took my Multivit pill and an Omega 3-6-9 capsule.
A few minutes later, I saw a 3-6-9 capsule on the worksurface. I'm sure I took it as I washed it down with a Glug of pineapple juice..

Do I risk double-dosing by taking another one 'just in case', or should I risk not being oiled up until tomorrow? 🤔

If you don't squeak when you move, I'm sure you'll be fine... :whistle:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Hopefully for the cat.
I am pretty sure I ate cat food once many years ago.
Farmer and wife went off to the Highland Show and came back with some sample tins of cat food which were put on a shelf in the farm kitchen.
Some time later the workers got fed some fishy tasting dinner. Later we noticed the cat food tins had vanished and would certainly not have been wasted on cats. In those days cats ate whatever was available at the time and seemed to thrive on it. They got porridge in the morning like the rest of us.

carpiste

Guru
In other news, I've managed to track down a programme from 1990 that plugs a gap in my archive. It's for a small club meeting, but SO many familiar names among the entries. Some of the drivers are still racing!

On your marks.....

carpiste

Guru
My back is really aching and I ran out of my yoghurts!
My posts are beginning to get really grumpy and I don`t care!

carpiste

Guru
I like wholegrain yoghurt. Haven't seen hazelnut yoghurt for a long time. I like that too.
Morrisons do a date, fig and grain yoghurt that is to die for! I actually mix it with Fage Greek yoghurt it`s so yummy!
MrsC says if I can drive to our local Morrisons she`ll go get a big supply ^_^ I`ll see how I feel in a couple of hours when there`ll be no traffic and no queues at the check outs! I don`t want to be sat in the car for too long!
ps. Sainsburys do a lovely Hazelnut yoghurt

Top Bottom