Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I forgot to mention. Earlier, I took my Multivit pill and an Omega 3-6-9 capsule.
A few minutes later, I saw a 3-6-9 capsule on the worksurface. I'm sure I took it as I washed it down with a Glug of pineapple juice..

Do I risk double-dosing by taking another one 'just in case', or should I risk not being oiled up until tomorrow? 🤔

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Grey day but not yet raining and not a breath of wind. Forecast for the rest of the week is for rain and variable winds with no let up in sight.
Yesterday the rain stopped for a few hours but all the touroid decided to go for a drive so not worth the hassle of trying to go out on the trike. On single track roads with passing places it is really not a comfortable place to be. Not for any particular danger but the impossibility of getting any distance without stopping or dodging idiots who do not know what passing places are for.
FB is causing me problems and putting obstacles up when I try to post photographs. Some post ok but then vanish and the system for posting them seems to keep changing.
I am pretty sure it is not incompetence on my part this time but a great annoyance as they generally seem to be popular and create a lot of reminiscing.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I forgot to mention. Earlier, I took my Multivit pill and an Omega 3-6-9 capsule.
A few minutes later, I saw a 3-6-9 capsule on the worksurface. I'm sure I took it as I washed it down with a Glug of pineapple juice..

Do I risk double-dosing by taking another one 'just in case', or should I risk not being oiled up until tomorrow? 🤔
Morning all. I'm just wondering about the wisdom of asking for medical advice online....

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
If I described the weather as fretful would I have to make it clear that it's not fretful as in sea frets?
[pedant] Most certainly [/pedant]

carpiste

Guru
So the lunatics have taken over the asylum that is the M25 again!
52 apparently and all in the process of being arrested. Breaking a High court injunction will only lead to jail.
I get the feeling some of these protestors are attempting to become the modern day suffragettes!
On the bright side these morons are targeting the M25 and not my cycle tracks :bicycle:;)^_^

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Says it all, I think. Got a bit wet walking the dog, rather a lot of puddles!

1632732940034.png

pawl

Legendary Member
So the lunatics have taken over the asylum that is the M25 again!
52 apparently and all in the process of being arrested. Breaking a High court injunction will only lead to jail.
I get the feeling some of these protestors are attempting to become the modern day suffragettes!
On the bright side these morons are targeting the M25 and not my cycle tracks :bicycle:;)^_^

Don’t give the dick heads any ideas . We’re did I put that tube of super glue :evil::evil::evil:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Somewhat breezy in this corner of Suffolk, there's been a bit of rain and the rain radar is showing a further heavy shower to come and then it looks dry for the rest of the morning.

I think that today will be a day of domestics - the first load of washing is on, the bedding needs changing and washing, plus there's the vacuuming & kitchen floor mopping to fit in as well. But first coffee number 2 needs to be made & drunk.

Top Bottom