Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I didn't forget, I just couldn't get past the security cordon that had been set up for some reason...

This was a much needed weekend away - even if it was just a single night in a Premier Inn around one of my normal race meeting attendances. There's just next Wednesday's first bit of live music in 18 months to go to and I'll be convinced that things are almost back to normal.
Why would @Reynard put a security cordon in place when expecting a delivery?
Doesn't make sense.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well it's a bit blowy outside
The forecasted rain hasn't arrived yet
And that was easy

Tribansman

Veteran
Had planned a century ride today. Brew and back to bed instead, vile out there and don't fancy nursing my still sore neck round 6 hours of strong winds and rain.

Looking ahead, def looks like yesterday was summer's last hurrah. Not much of a summer really was it? And now months of cold, wet, dark nights ahead, crap all over the roads and racking up brutal gas bills.

Happy Monday everyone :laugh:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I didn't forget, I just couldn't get past the security cordon that had been set up for some reason...

This was a much needed weekend away - even if it was just a single night in a Premier Inn around one of my normal race meeting attendances. There's just next Wednesday's first bit of live music in 18 months to go to and I'll be convinced that things are almost back to normal.
Went to see John Otway last night :becool:

Chief Broom

Veteran
Went to see John Otway last night :becool:
Cor baby thats really free :okay::laugh:

carpiste

Guru
Had an absolutely awful night! I managed one hours sleep before getting up with really bad back pain. I think the trapped nerve is back with a vengeance! To make matters worse the weather is awful, it was lashing down but now receded to a heavy drizzle!
So I drank tea and played a game on the laptop then decided it was time for the news.... BBC it seems feel it is "news worthy" to have hours on end dedicated to Strictly come dancing! It was the same yesterday! Why am I paying a licence for this rubbish?

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Had an absolutely awful night! I managed one hours sleep before getting up with really bad back pain. I think the trapped nerve is back with a vengeance! To make matters worse the weather is awful, it was lashing down but now receded to a heavy drizzle!
So I drank tea and played a game on the laptop then decided it was time for the news.... BBC it seems feel it is "news worthy" to have hours on end dedicated to Strictly come dancing! It was the same yesterday! Why am I paying a licence for this rubbish?
Since I gave up my licence I haven't missed it at all. There is so much to watch these days that foregoing live programmes is no problem.

Top Bottom