Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Now I know that something is seriously wrong with me.

More shopping has been done. And again for myself - new waterproof walking shoes.

I think I need a lie down.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Good news! My garden is not overflowing with my neighbours pots and plants.^_^

They were repositioned so as not to be in the new occupant's way. It helps considerably that the "new" person is the sister of the people who live between me and the new person.

It occurred to me that as the new house of the old occupants is not completely built yet, :eek: it could be considerably longer than planned before the plants follow them into their new home. The reason she wanted to take them with her was that many of them are of sentimental value, as they were gifts from dear friends, some sadly now departed.

Much as I like my garden, none of them are of sentimental value. Even the one in memory of my Mother, an apricot rose named "Honey" is replaceable. She liked apricot as a colour and honey with her toast.

The problem l have with Cycle Chat is that some of the remarks made encourage me to venture into waters new and probably very deep. A good example is the Canondale bike that a friend recently gave me. There seems to be a view that l should stop wondering if l should give it away or donate it to the local tip and bloody well get on with cleaning it up and then ride it as a winter bike. So now look what l have started doing :wacko:

610971 610972
I must admit that l do like the pedals, l've not come across the design before.

Oh well here's to bulk buying WD40^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The problem l have with Cycle Chat is that some of the remarks made encourage me to venture into waters new and probably very deep. A good example is the Canondale bike that a friend recently gave me. There seems to be a view that l should stop wondering if l should give it away or donate it to the local tip and bloody well get on with cleaning it up and then ride it as a winter bike. So now look what l have started doing :wacko:
View attachment 610970

View attachment 610971 View attachment 610972
I must admit that l do like the pedals, l've not come across the design before.

Oh well here's to bulk buying WD40^_^
Not seen many pairs of those pedals ^_^

Top Bottom