Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The number of cats in our area has dwindled from 11 which included 2 of our own to 4 now. Our garden path seems to be a regular route used by them to the line of trees at the bottom of our garden , the grassy bank is a good place to sun themselves and have a nap .

Don't panic! GS is springing into action ! Grant Shapps is getting into his one piece stretchy suit and is going to sort out the lorry driver mess in a flash!
I am going to hold my breath and wait to see what develops ! :whistle:

I suppose the advantage of a superman suit is that if you put your pants on the outside everyone assumes it was intentional...

Raining cats and dogs here and actually very stormy. :rain:

Planned ride postponed due to weather conditions.

We had prolonged rain and cold; two thunder rumbles and now it's clearing up. Very weird.

I thought yesterday's F1 highlights on Channel 4 were totally unbiased ! I think an independent panel headed by Christian Horner and Adrian Newey should oversee impartiality !
As for the driver who should have taken a 3 place grid penalty should be made to take it at the next race! :angry:

Reminds me of the drfiniton I once read of motor racing: "It's not a sport, it's just inconsiderate driving."

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A bit grey and pouring rain forecast by lunchtime. Another indoor day I think.
I have been sorting through my photo collection as I am slowly posting on our local photo FB page.
Ye Gods. I have thousands of them taken over the last 60 or 70 years. I am running out of space to separate out the ones I want public from the rest. This was before digital and I also have loads of them on some external storage. It should keep me going for the rest of my life to get them sorted.
Not yet lunchtime and rain is battering on my front windows now. They could be doing with a wash anyway.
On internet provision I use BT. Costs a bit more but I have had no trouble for a long time now.
Not sure I should have written that. My next door neighbour works for Openreach so mebbe that has some influence. The main trouble seems to come from bad connections somewhere but they are mostly easy to trace as he demonstrated when I last had a problem.

Top Bottom