Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I once drove my car quite fast.... Will that do? 🤔 😂

Do you have an RACMSA competition license? :scratch:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Whilst cleaning out my longflap saddlebag this afternoon I was pleased to see a lightweight towel at the bottom. A top recommendation in the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy of course and although I've not needed it recently I left it in there as I will need it the minute I decide to leave it at home.

carpiste

Guru
Lamb is in the oven. Smells divine already, and it's got two and a half hours to go. I may have opened the window on the landing... :whistle:

I have a :cuppa: and a handful of dry roasted peanuts.
Open window whilst cooking Lamb????? are you mad? You`ll have a queue of local people hoping for a dinner invite ;)
Mmmm. Dry roasted peanuts won`t work as well as the Lamb if you are actually trying to trick people into coming around! ^_^

Happy birthday to myself. :girl: :birthday:
HAPPY Birthday. :birthday:
I hope you had a good day.

We have shut Georgie in tonight . He has been avoiding us all day. He has been sneaking in to grab some food and then disappearing off out again without us seeing him . He just gave a squeak and has now gone up to bed ! :wacko:
Meat pie , baked beans and chips wasn't very successful tonight , the pastry was rock hard and could withstand a nuclear bomb blast ! I don't like glue free pastry at the best of times but that was harder than diamond. :ohmy:

Today was a big flea market and I was on the tools and bike bits stall for work.

My goodness but our in-house bike shop will salvage anything from a bike. It reminded me of the time at school when I learned about Inuit people killing a whale and using every part of the body for something.

I spent a large part of the day looking at two different designs of drop handlebars and humming and hawing about which one to use on the next project bike...

Last edited:
Top Bottom