Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carpiste

Guru
Went fishing yesterday and had a great day. Caught a few nice Carp and really enjoyed the peace and quiet!
One day off and I got 43 messages! Didn`t expect that!
Weekend has started well. My team won at the footy and Aston Villa also won!

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Had a run in with Mr D*ckhead driving BMW tank thing this morning. Approaching T junction in suburbia, car parked on the other side of the road typically too close to the corner. As I was passing said car in my lane Mr D*ckhead come blatting around the corner, sees me flashes me and blows horn. I thought b*llcks to you and stood my ground refused to be intimidated and carried on pretending I hadn't even noticed. He was livid.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Happy Birthday @Ripple

21 again?

🎂

pawl

Legendary Member
I've remained loyal to BT for a long time now even although I know I could get it cheaper. It has been super reliable.
Same here We had a problem with the BT line Came out same day Had to dig a trench from the pavement
Put some sort of box on the wall All the turf was relaid a bit of lawn seed where there was a gap

Made a good job.:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Warm, blustery and mostly sunny here chez Casa Reynard. Although it looks as if there are showers lurking on the horizon.

Have had a bit of a kitchen day, the end result of which, there is a whole shoulder of lamb slow-roasting in the oven for tonight's supper. I've studded it with lots of garlic and rosemary. Should be lovely.

Have also done a fair bit of writing, and I've listened to the qualifying for tomorrow's Russian GP. I won't spoiler it for anyone, but wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :hyper: :notworthy: :wub: :girldance: :bravo:

Had hot dogs for lunch.

Top Bottom