Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
He looks the same!

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
The rain has given way to bright sun here, I've taken a chance and theres a line full of washing out.
The same here. I think I'll take a chance on the washing too as the Met Office say it won't rain again until 4PM today. We shall see...

classic33

Leg End Member
I forgot to mention. Earlier, I took my Multivit pill and an Omega 3-6-9 capsule.
A few minutes later, I saw a 3-6-9 capsule on the worksurface. I'm sure I took it as I washed it down with a Glug of pineapple juice..

Do I risk double-dosing by taking another one 'just in case', or should I risk not being oiled up until tomorrow? 🤔
I'd "oil up" you might go rusty if you get wet.

Mild, very blustery and mostly sunny here chez Casa Reynard.

It rained heavily during the night, so doing anything outdoors is a no-no. Just much too wet. In any case, when the cats are curled up on the bed and don't fancy going out, you know it's a day for staying in. So've been working on the writing instead.

In other news, I've managed to track down a programme from 1990 that plugs a gap in my archive. It's for a small club meeting, but SO many familiar names among the entries. Some of the drivers are still racing!

Top Bottom