Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Isn't Mandalay somewhat landlocked in the middle of Burma? And I thought China was up north of there, after Goktiek Gorge and trestle.
Ha, ha ! you are absolutely right, Rudyard Kipling was a better poet than geographer ^_^

Georgie seemed to be playing near his litter tray. I thought that he had knocked a ball of his behind it and was trying to get it out . He seemed to be rather occupied by it so I went over to see what was up . I moved the tray away slightly and found a lickle mouse hiding there ! I picked up Georgie and locked him in another room whilst I took the mouse up the garden and put him under a hedge .

I had given my balsa model a rest for a while. Staring at a lot of photos and comparing them with my model was driving me round in circles.
Looking at it with slightly fresh eyes let me see a few areas which weren't right . I should thank George Russell and Valtteri Bottas for coming together as it allowed me to get a better view of the front radiator duct and front suspension . :whistle:

Top Bottom