Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Late this morning at a coffee break, I really fancied a mars bar. I don't normally eat sweets but really fancied something.
Bugger, machine was out if order.
Later i felt a bit tired, never thought anything if it.
Bit later I felt shaky, empty, quite noticeably.

I think my body recognised it this morning and was looking for a top up.

carpiste

Guru
Late this morning at a coffee break, I really fancied a mars bar. I don't normally eat sweets but really fancied something.
Bugger, machine was out if order.
Later i felt a bit tired, never thought anything if it.
Bit later I felt shaky, empty, quite noticeably.

I think my body recognised it this morning and was looking for a top up.
It just shows the importance of :
a) A hearty breakfast
b) Being retired and having a fridge and cupboards full of edible stuff and no need for vending machines ;)

Reynard

Guru
The girls are full of Felix AGAIL.

I am full of alphabet soup and cauliflower cheese.

Georgie was sleeping on a blanket on my legs . He woke up and noticed something strange on the carpet . I thought that perhaps he had spotted a spider on the floor . I watched him as he slowly lowered himself quietly to the floor . I leant over trying to see what he was after as he crept slowly towards the the thing of such interest. He was very nervous incase this thing might suddenly attack him . :ohmy: All of a sudden he leapt vertically hitting his head on the stool he was under! :ohmy: This didn't put him off, he was still slowly approaching this strange thing ! He snatched at it with his paw and quickly retreated and then went forward again tentatively reaching out with his paw.
It was a biro! :wacko:

carpiste

Guru
Georgie was sleeping on a blanket on my legs . He woke up and noticed something strange on the carpet . I thought that perhaps he had spotted a spider on the floor . I watched him as he slowly lowered himself quietly to the floor . I leant over trying to see what he was after as he crept slowly towards the the thing of such interest. He was very nervous incase this thing might suddenly attack him . :ohmy: All of a sudden he leapt vertically hitting his head on the stool he was under! :ohmy: This didn't put him off, he was still slowly approaching this strange thing ! He snatched at it with his paw and quickly retreated and then went forward again tentatively reaching out with his paw.
It was a biro! :wacko:
My daughter has a cat called Pip. He brings in mice, rats, birds daily and the local dogs run when he`s on the prowl....

He is scared of Shrimps and jump last time he was offered one!

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
B780499B-9F7A-421C-A687-2FC8E07A6E83.jpeg

Well, if none of them are there, I’ll give heaven a miss. Where’s the fun? ^_^

Top Bottom