Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Daisy's been in my bedroom to sort out my plumbing. It's not often I get to meet lady plumbers. Anyhow, I now have a working radiator in the bedroom. That only took 7 weeks to sort out....
was there any of this to enjoy?
Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 5.43.50 AM.png

For reasons that are too long (and tedious) to explain, l have been unable to ride any of my bikes for pretty much all of this year but yesterday l started a get cycling fit (ish)again regime . Only on the trainer thingy but its a start and it does my confidence a power of good. Not only that but l am actually peddling one of my favourite bikes :smile:
looks like a good setup!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I know the old Minolta AF lenses won't fit the current Sony SLR's. Tried one of my own on a Sony body and it was a no go.
Has to be an A-mount SLR, not an E-mount. I wanted an older SLR because they are cheaper, and take many of the Maxxum/Dynax accessories. Which I have. 28-105 might be hard to find nowadays, especially with the power zoom. Which translates to a 43-150 on the APS-c sensor. Plenty of old kit lenses roaming around to cover the wider angles.

Top Bottom