Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Chewy soft cheerio's:hungry:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Another form another delay some suppliers are useless whilst others are just brilliant

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
@deptfordmarmoset
Further to our discussion over coffee sarf of the river, I'm trying some ergo grips on the Brommie. They're really comfortable and look the part, I reckon.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Sony Alpha 200, as I already have a bit of old Minolta Maxxum/Dynax stuff around, and do not really need much more in terms of megapixels and modernity.

Probably the most important thing is to have something you're comfortable with and can use without having to read the manual! And, these days, software support is a factor.

Yes, but Sony bought out Konica/Minolta not long after they merged, and kept the lens mount. The A-200 sold, but I found an A-350 for about a sawbuck more. I suppose I shouldn't have gone to St. Louis today, but it all worked out for the best, as I got a better deal.

And the bits of glass can be expensive. Having a lot of 42mm prime lenses, I have adapters I can use.

btw, it's raining.

Last edited:
For reasons that are too long (and tedious) to explain, l have been unable to ride any of my bikes for pretty much all of this year but yesterday l started a get cycling fit (ish)again regime . Only on the trainer thingy but its a start and it does my confidence a power of good. Not only that but l am actually peddling one of my favourite bikes :smile:

Top Bottom