Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
My wife has finally had enough of me borrowing her hair dryer to dry my wet shoes - she's ordered a shoe dryer. Hopefully, it'll come tomorrow. And based on the last few months of borrowing said hair dryer, the shoe dryer is going to get quite a bit of use.
Be interested to hear what you think of it.

Tribansman

Veteran
Hardy Mini T was at his Cyclo Cross session this morning. Was a bitter wind...not the best morning to be standing around waiting for 2 hours 🥶

Hot water bottle and a brew is bringing back the feeling to my hands and feet!

Hoping the wind keeps the frost/ice away this evening as planning a long ride tomorrow

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I intended to avoid buying anythiing on Black Friday. I must have been doing well ignoring it, and forgot it was yesterday.

:blush: I bought myself a calendar directly from Colin Prior, not from the big river or elsewhere.

Colin Prior | SHOP

1638018464296.png

Grey, cold, rainy and blowing a hoolie here chez Casa Reynard. I will leave going out to check for fainted trees till tomorrow.

I am curled up with a hot water bottle and a :cuppa: while listening to Arsenal v Newcastle streaming on one laptop and watching the curling on the other.

Do have to pop to Tesco later, but other than that, it's a day for doing a stayputnik.

Top Bottom