Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just topped up the wood bins.

Man, it's grim out there. Still blowing around 40 or so, although it's due to calm down in the next couple of hours.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Problem with all those books is that they simplicate. On Mull for example there are several branches of the same clan all with slightly different spelling.
I do have a family tartan but I suspect complete fiction. The other one I could be entitled to is Macleod but which branch as they all have different tartans?
The whole nonsense was invented by Sir Walter Scott the writer for some kingly visit by some George or other.
I am not a purist.

carpiste

Guru
Problem with all those books is that they simplicate. On Mull for example there are several branches of the same clan all with slightly different spelling.
I do have a family tartan but I suspect complete fiction. The other one I could be entitled to is Macleod but which branch as they all have different tartans?
The whole nonsense was invented by Sir Walter Scott the writer for some kingly visit by some George or other.
I am not a purist.
Is Purist a family tartan or is it a religion? 😄

carpiste

Guru
Well, it`s been a long day. Nothing on tv so I think it`s a very early night!

Boing!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
How grey is your weather ?
On a scale of 1 to 50 can you rate how grey your weather is ?
I think mine could be 5 or 45 ! :wacko:
Up until early afternoon I'd have given it a 5 or lower with bright sunshine, stiff breeze, bloody cold. After that it was nearer 50 with thick cloud, heavy rain & lights on in the house from 2pm.

This fitted in with my plans for the day though, An hour outside weeding & then digging over the border in the front garden followed by an afternoon in the shed bike fettling.

classic33

Leg End Member
At least the Buff could cover these!
You ride in the buff, no wonder you were cold.

Top Bottom